Things [I was supposed] to do today:
- wake up early, perhaps by 9am
- wash dishes (it never ends!!!)
- vacuum the
living roomentire house
- clean the bathroom (i.e. sink, tub, counter top, toilet, and floor)
- swiffer-mop the entryway
- put away the pile of clothes on the chair in the bedroom -- Note: I read that it's better to have a chair (or something) to throw you clothes (and other random things) on so they don't end up on your bed. Apparently, doing so can wreak havoc on your marriage by making your bed stressful when your bed should be reserved for stress-less sleep and, well, you know... ;0)
- sort through laundry in preparation for a romantic trip with the hubby to the laundry mat tomorrow afternoon (bow-chicka-wow-wow)
- shower and get ready to go out for dinner
Here's what I've actually accomplished so far today:
- wake up at 10:30am - check!
- eat breakfast - check!
- watch the last six episodes of Gilmore Girls season three - check!
- drink coffee - check!
- stalk some blogs - check!
- eat lunch - check!
- play on facebook - check!
- clean the coffee pot (i.e. run vinegar and water through it and then run it again and again until the vinegar smell is out) - check!
- start Gilmore Girls, Season 4 - check!