Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday!

This week has just flown by, and I am so ready for some weekend. The kids at school are all sorts of antsy for summer, as am I, and there's just so much testing to be done (poor kiddos!).

I had my first official observation & evaluation as a real, live school employee this week.

YAY!!! I so excited!!! (note sarcasm)

Of course, I felt like the whole thing went horribly... not about-to-lose-my-job horribly, but just totally mediocre kind of horribly. The kids decided to have a impressive amount of brain farts and meltdowns, which totally threw me off my game.

But apparently my supervisor thought I was pretty fab, especially considering the little friends I was working with, and our conversation following the observation was just peachy. :)

And so, I get to keep my job. Ooooh-OOOOH! Celebratory moment!

PHEW!! Glad that's over with.


On another note, I decided to change the title and description of my blog.

When I started this thing a couple years ago, I was apparently feeling a little emo--anticipating some really heavy, thought provoking, monumental, epiphany-like writing and life reflecting. But it's usually not. So I'm going to stop pretending that's what I'm doing, and write what I want, when I want to write it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a smart girl! I enjoy reading all that thought-provoking stuff, and occasionally writing it, but I'm more of a fictional, comedic anicdote kind of girl.

I like my escape from the real world.

Don't hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment love makes me smile. :)