Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's Ok & Blog Hop Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

 I decided to join Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup & Amber @ Brunch with Amber for "It's ok" Thursday...


IT'S OK

... that at 25 years-old I've memorized most of the songs from A Very Potter Musical and A Very Potter Sequal and that I'm sad when they're over. {If ou haven't seen these, and you're a fan of Harry Potter and/or musicals, you need to!}

... that I have really big asperations and little-to-no follow through when it comes to my food and diy/craft boards on Pinterest.
Ok, ok... and my work-out board, too...

... that I showered last night and didn't properly take care of my hair afterward, so now my hair looks like a a hot, blond, mess.  Hey, at least my legs are shaved... :)

... that I hate spending more than $3.00 on a stupid card... and that I almost got the hubby a 99 cent card for our anniversary (I ended up splurging on one that was $3.50-ish). I really do love getting and giving a nice card... But seriously, considering that most people throw them away, at least eventually, there is no need for them to cost so much! It's just silly.

... that I'm still not done with the book I started last fall. {I've read at least 5 other books since then. And it's really good! But I just can't seem to finish it! Every time I sit down to read, I get distracted and can't focus.... Or I forget to bring it with me in the car or out on the boat.}

... that the laundry I did over a week ago is still in the laundry basket and/or hanging outside of the closet "to finish drying" and now...

a) I have piles a nice, neat, new pile of dirty clothes on the floor
b) Justin and I have to figure out how to get through the dirty clothes maze to get to our dresser and closet
and c) Justin and I have to part the red sea of hanging garments in order to get into the closet


And it is ok that I get excited every single time I see a new job posted that I can apply for. My fingers and toes are crossed!

 
That's all for now. :)

********************************

It's Time to Mingle for Blog Hop Thursday!

Happy Go Lucky


Each week we will choose one blog at random to spotlight at the next week's blog hop.
This weeks guest host is: Miki's Scrapbook

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous day! xo

    ReplyDelete

Comment love makes me smile. :)