Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Ok, Thankful Thursday & 50 Followers!

 It's time for 'It's Ok Thursday' with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup & Amber @ Brunch with Amber





Its Ok Thursdays


It's ok... that I was up until 1:00am last night reading Catching Fire and the only reason I stopped was because hubby woke up and said, "Do you really have to have the TV on and all the lights on and be reading? Can't you go in the other room? " (Awwww, poor sleepy J)

It's ok... that I raised my eyebrows THREE times at work today while noticing some bad interesting fashion choices: scrunchies, sleeveless mini-dresses & spaghetti strap tank tops. Since WHEN is a sleeveless mini-dress or a spaghetti strap tank office appropriate??!! And scrunchies? Really? Is it 1997? It's one thing when you're in your jams at home, but, I'm sorry, a scrunchie just doesn't go with an A-line skirt and pretty blouse.
 #scrunchiefail
#imreallynotthatshallowipromise

It's ok... that I was basically afraid of the dark last night after watching some new TV show (Final Victim, I think?) on ABC. The show details the real-life events of people who were attacked & murdered in various ways and one victim miraculously survives and justice is (hopefully) served. It's on at like 10 o'clock at night and I watched it. GOOD IDEA, CLAIRE!!

It's ok... that I sometimes prefer the Glee cover of a song to the original...

It's ok... that I do multiple linky-party posts a week. Deal with it. :)
I think Neely said it well here... Who has the right to make up "Blog Rules" anyway? You don't like? Then you don't read.

And now it's time to join in for Thankful Thursdays with Then I Got To Thinking!



And here's what I'm thankful for this week:


I'm thankful for J... He did all the dishes and picked up the house while I was at the laundry mat last night. :)

I'm thankful for friends & our mini-vacay up north this weekend!

I'm thankful for bagles and tea and greek yogurt.

I'm thankful for my family and a nice dinner for Papa's 83rd birthday.

I'm thankful for my followers! I'm just 2 new bloggy friends away from having 50 followers! How cool!

I'm thankful for Channing Tatum. Anyone see his appearance on The Today Show yesterday?!
One word: Wow...
*Sigh*


***********************

Today is also Blog Hop day and on today's post Wendelyn from Peek at a Bow is hosting a giveaway!!






Check out her page and visit the MWU Blog Hop to enter the giveaway!


Happy Go Lucky

2 comments:

  1. I loved Catching Fire!! I couldn't put it down either when I was reading it. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha! I didn't even know anyone owned scrunchies anymore!! That's hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment love makes me smile. :)