Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday Loving!

It's time to link up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!




Today I am loving the brownies that I baked Monday night. They're super chocolately and delicious. I had to try really hard not to eat the whole pan.





I'm also LOVING the lace trend happening right now...


I love this look! But I'm not sure if I'd be able to pull off the colorful skinny jeans...


I love the two newest additions to my wardrobe:
an American Eagle lace-back tank top in bright coral/salmon color...
which was on sale for only $10!!!
And a lacey tshirt from H&M in baby pink... which was only like $12!
Ooh oooooh!!




I am loving the new Conscious Discipline CD that I won in a giveaway from Heather's Heart!




I am loving that I have more time to read now that school is almost done!





And I'm loving that there are only....
5 1/2 days of school left!!! Weeeeee!!!




Side note: Last night, I was shopping at the mall with a friend. We strolled into American Eagle and my friend decided to sample the ladies' perfumes. Upon commenting on her favorite, the sales girl (who was probably in her late teens or earl y 20s) decides to give her own input, which went something like this:
"Yeah, I really like that one, too. I don't really like the other one though, it reminds me of Aeropostale or something..."

Who knew there was such animosity between brands! LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment love makes me smile. :)