Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Letters






Friday Letters with Ashley...

Photobucket


Dear Hubby, Good luck on your agility test at the Fire Dept. tomorrow! And thank you for cleaning up the yard this week!



Dear Resume, Please work your way up to the top of the “yes” list at every district I’ve applied to thus far. I’m counting on you!



Dear House, Go clean yourself. I’m done.



Dear Pop, Have you always been this good? I knew I stopped drinking you for a reason…



Dear Elizabeth, I had fun playing, reading, chasing you around yesterday! You’re so cute and I love it when you try to say my name. Thank you for telling me there was a bug on my foot when we were playing outside with the hose yesterday evening. I’m glad you share my dislike for bugs. I might need to stop calling you Baby soon… you’re getting so big and you’re already so smart! I guess we know who you take after… jk, I’m not that conceited! ;)



Dear Ice Cream, Why must you be so bad for me?! :(


Dear VBS, Please go smoothly! As one of the game coordinators, I’m mildly concerned that we’re still looking for game supplies… looks like I’ll be shopping this weekend!



Dear Bloggy Friends, Come back tomorrow to enter my VERY FIRST GIVEAWAY!! I'm celebrating 75 followers and I'm excited. :)


Thanks, hugs and kisses! :)



Love, Claire

3 comments:

  1. I hope that a school district picks you up for the school year! And I feel ya on not wanting to clean. Totally dislike chores right now! Loved your friday letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get a classroom for the school year! I love your blog design and I enjoy reading your blog. Your post the other day about the past and future was so well written. I wish I could write like that.

    Christine
    Tales From Rm 17!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your resume does work itself up!

    have a great Sunday! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete

Comment love makes me smile. :)