Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Linking up with Jamie @ This Kind Of Love for
Here's what I'm loving this week:
I'm loving... that I have such awesome co-workers! The ladies I'm teaching summer school with are just amazing, caring and helpful... some more than others, but still. :)
I'm loving... that I have a SECOND INTERVIEW tomorrow morning for a 7th/8th grade ELA position!! I'm super excited and super nervous... Prayers and good-luck wishes appreciated! :)
 I want the position SOOOO bad! Not only will it be amazing to teach my all-time favorite subject all day er' day, but I'll be teaching at my alma mater! The principals were so nice and enthusiastic about the great things happening there, and I want to be a part of it. Not only that, but the school is just 20 minutes from my house... in the opposite direction of the usual morning rush-hour traffic!!  :)
I'm loving... that my sweet coworkers and our boss were kind enough to find a way to cover my class to let me take this interview. Like I said, they rock.
I'm loving... that summer school ends tomorrow! It's a happy-sad thing, though. I loved having my own little class and I'll miss the kids who I won't get to see anymore. We had our ice cream party today, and tomorrow is math-game day.
I'm loving... these cute signs that Teaching In Flip Flops made:
VIA



VIA
Do you think they're middle school appropriate? Neon and zebra print should be cool, right?
I'm loving... my Papa's infamous spaghetti dinners and Spumoni Ice Cream for dessert... the chocolate and pistachio parts are my fave. :)

I'm loving... SLEEP! I have been so tired lately... Last night I actually fell asleep BEFORE my husband.... CRAZY!!

What are you loving lately?

2 comments:

  1. love the signs too!

    Have a great night! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a second interview!! I hope it goes well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment love makes me smile. :)